Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

WE HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH GOV. RICK SCOTT, FLORIDA

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Florida-Governor-Rick-Scotts-State-Employee-Drug-Testing-Program-Went-Too-Far-Appeals-Court-209438021.html

If I am reading this right, you are relentless in urine testing for employees.  I hope that you are also relentlessly pursuing the drug testing of EVERYONE IN STATE GOVERNMENT, INCLUDING YOURSELF.

I have come to the conclusion that you have forgotten that you and every state employee including elected officials and appointees, work for all Floridians, and as such (employees), you must by law be tested as well, at random. 

This is government intrusion into all our lives; it is also removing the Fourth and First amendment rights for us all.  You are going too far with your surveillance of citizens and not enforcing laws already on the books. 

So we will remember this in the midterm elections and in the state elections. 

I have already removed myself from the Republican Party because of your poor decisions, and Marco Rubio's, and the poor representation by the Gaetz boys and Jimmy Patronis. 

So I am off to my blog to make this available to the public.

Thank you for your time. 

Just remember, You work for US.  You are nothing but public servants.

No comments: